WW2 British 1943 Willys Jeep in unrestored original condition owned by the same family since 1947
Sometimes things are too good to be true! But not this WW2 Willys Jeep which was used by the British in WW2 and released by the MOD in 1947 to a family who have looked after it since demob and now it’s been released onto the market and is available to the serious WW2 vehicle collector.
- This Jeep is fitted with a 1941 Willys Slat Grill engine.
- It has been in the same family since 1947 when it was released from the British Army.
- It has not been restored or altered in anyway *
- Still running 6 volt electrics.
- Complete with original British Army plates under the bonnet.
- Runs great and pulls very nicely.
- Has it’s V5 document and is MOT and Tax exempt.
- A true mobile museum piece to add to your collection.
*We have added a replacement rear seat due to original missing.
Make no mistake this is original as they come, original British WW2 jeeps are scarce and this Jeep will not hang around long.
We have put a new fuel pump on this Jeep and fully serviced it as well, so it’s ready to drive away and be seen on the road.
See pictures and video walk round of this fabulous original WW2 British Jeep.
Serious enquiries only.
It can be viewed by appointment only in DA13 0SX.
Collection only - WE WILL NOT SHIP!
Call 07876 015479